- Description: Identifies the document headers
- Properties: Multiline, FreeSpaces, !Align, !Nesting
- Contains: Macros
- The first 3 lines of the source file.
- Leave the first line blank to not specify headers at all. Nice for
command line one-liners or customized headers.
- Leave the second and/or third lines blank to omit parts of header.
- Marks are NOT interpreted
- The first 3 lines will be the first 3 lines on the target document,
with high contrast to text body, or will be placed alone on the first
page (if paging is allowed).
- The headers are content-free, with no static information type
needed. But the following is recommended for the most documents:
- Line 1: Document title
- Line 2: Author name and/or email
- Line 3: Document date and/or version (nice place for %%mtime)