- Description: Identifies a separator or strong line
- Properties: !Multiline, FreeSpaces, !Align, !Nesting
- Contains: -
- The separator line can be composed by dashes "-" or underscores "_"
- The strong line is composed by equals "="
- Use at least least 20 dashes/underscores/equal signs
- Optional spaces can be placed at the line start or end
- Any other characters on the line invalidate the mark
- If the target does not have separator line support, a commented line
is used instead
- The strong line may have different behaviors on some targets:
- A larger separator line
- A pause on presentation formats, like MagicPoint
- A page break in paged targets, like LaTeX